Home to the Georgia University satellite campus, Atlanta is a major health, entertainment and educational hub in GA. Founded in 1771, the city has a rich and varied history. Over the years, it has been built up into a thriving town, with all kinds of facilities for residents and visitors alike. By hiring our party buses or limousines, you can explore Atlanta in style without having to worry about transportation problems.
The Best Rides for a Night on the Town
Atlanta is an excellent place to explore and to party, but you need reliable transport services. We have a large range of party buses in Atlanta, motor coaches, shuttle buses, which are perfect for taking you and your friends around the city. Alternatively, you can also opt for a classier vehicle, by choosing one of the various models of limousine in Atlanta we offer. We have seating arrangements for 14, 20, 30, 40 and 50 passengers in our vehicles, depending on your requirements.
When to Book an Atlanta Party Bus
- Bachelorette Parties -No need to worry any longer about who will drive afterwards. Hire our limousine or party bus and we will ensure that you get back home safely.
- Don’t let an occasion such as a birthday pass by without hiring our party bus and enjoying a nice day out with your friends.
Wedding Limousines Getting married in Atlanta? Pick our transport service and we make sure you and all your guests are able to enjoy the day smoothly.
- Homecoming -Hire our party bus in order to make a statement at your prom, and make a grand entrance with all your friends.
- Airport Transfer Services – Stranded in the airport with a large number of people? Don’t be! Call us and we’ll come pick you up.
How much is a Party Bus in Atlanta
Party Bus Atlanta prices can vary depending on a few things. The rental for a vehicle will depend on the passenger seating capacity, the distance to be travelled, the time for which the vehicle is hired, the amount of petrol consumed, and a number of other factors. Call us for a free quote.
Popular Places to Visit in Atlanta
The following places in Atlanta merit a visit.
1. Take a trip to the Eastern Georgia Village & Farm Museum 1840-1940, where you will learn about how a farmhouse functioned in the past, and see the various structures that were important to a farm then.
2. Paddle around in a canoe and kayak around the waterways of Georgia at Knee Deep Adventures, a nice relaxing outing for the entire family.
3. Wander around the East Georgia University and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of the place.
4. If nature is your thing, then include a visit to River Park North, where you can enjoy activities like fishing, boating, and hiking, all in the surroundings of lush greenery.
5. Strap up your skates and enter the skating rink at Bladez on Ice, a large indoor skating rink, designed for both beginners and advanced skaters.
Artcile by Mark Sheer, head of finance for the leading transportation company in Atlanta, Georgia. Visit his site here: http://www.partybusatlanta.co/